Creating the Image of Success
A successful image can be created through diligent work in each of these areas. We will work together to help you create a more Godly personal and professional image. Your first impression will become a lasting, comfortable impression, one that will enhance your witness for Christ as well as carry you through a lifetime of successful endeavors.
- The reality of your physical appearance perceptions vs. your Godly image
- Skin care, makeup application and hair consultation
- Physical and spiritual exploration of your body perception and body language
- Creating a Christian professional physical image and image goal
- Organizational and Christ-centered goal setting tools
- Defining your professional wardrobe: closet analysis, and shopping for acceptable career combinations
Unforgettable. That’s personal branding. It’s a relatively new idea that has been taken from product branding. Just as a product is worked to develop into a known brand, so can it be with you! Personal branding helps leave a very positive, memorable (Christian) impression and if honed effectively, can incite as many “hits” as a great online video.
- Personality assessment
- Your likes and dislikes; spiritual, professional and personal
- Exploring your God-given niche
- Maximizing your Christian impact
Business and Social Etiquette (Multicultural)
In our current world of fast-paced technology and social media emphasis, this topic is probably one of the most important areas to perfect. If overlooked or ignored because it does not seem relevant to our current societal situations, it may cost lost revenue, lost friendships and even the loss of a job. Mastery of these skills will help you to be aware, confident, knowledgeable and fully engaged in any social situation, be it on the mission field, or in your personal or business arena.
- Introductions: greeting, the handshake, personal and professional titles, gender, international tips
and other introductory information.
- Multicultural business meal etiquette: utensils, table and meal manners
- Communication etiquette; electronic, email, fax, cell phone, telephone, social networking sites,
speaking with love, conversation skills
- Multicultural wardrobe etiquette for dining; casual, business, black tie, white tie, semi-formal.
- Additional multicultural awareness and etiquette tips
Career Advancement: Communications and Presentation
This interactive course is a must for those desiring to take the next step up in career advancement or for those who are choosing to re-invent themselves to keep abreast of opportunities. It’s also excellent for the novice job seeker or for those who are earnestly praying for new employment. It is demanding. It is personal. It is effective. It is guaranteed or your money back!
- Resume critiquing and updating
- Incorporating Christ in your “Elevator Speech”
- Multicultural networking skills and honing witnessing opportunities
- Entering a room for maximum impact, the “handshake”; when and where
- Perfecting your interview skills
- Achieving the “right” modest look for interviews
- Communication etiquette; electronic, email, fax, cell phone, telephone, social networking sites, speaking, conversation
- Learning to fail effectively; importance of scriptural self-talk
- Public speaking and presenting; electronic media, appropriate wardrobe for each occasion
Public Presentation Coaching
You don’t have to be a well-known public figure to put into practice the basic skills they have perfected in person and on-camera. This course will help you take advantage of these tools in order that you can also become a more effective presenter. As God’s creation, it will give you the confidence and skills necessary to make it happen. It will provide you with the edge needed for those special presentations no matter the chosen media or the size of your audience.
- Career discussion and evaluation
- Enhancing your physical Godly image
- On-Camera performance polishing; emphasizing His love as well as multicultural awareness
- Handling the media; posturing, interviews and gentleness of speech
- Stage presence; how to pray it, how to achieve it
- Taking it to the next level; God shining brightly through you!
Design Your Own
Each of these courses is designed for you to utilize as whole individual units or in part as mix-‘nmatch topics. You may feel free to design your own curriculum utilizing multiple media forms. Instructions include but are not limited to: personal consultation, CD, online, video-conferencing, videos, physical lectures, supplemental documents or texts, and demonstrations.